Turn your Mavic into a handheld gimbal for a lot less cost than an Osmo! Katana was developed by PolarPro to harness the power of your Mavic’s camera and gimbal while shooting on land. Katana enables you to capture precise handheld shots in tight or difficult to fly spaces. A mobile phone mount is included in the kit, allowing you to see exactly what you are filming as you shoot, ensuring your shots are framed up perfectly.
Katana also allows you to use your Mavic in no-fly zones such as national parks or in crowds. You may not be able to fly there but you can still capture the moment smoothly and professionally. And without the motors running, you'll get up to 90 minutes of Mavic battery life for plenty of smooth, stabilised footage.
From action sport follow-cams to small video productions, the creative possibilities Katana enables are only limited by your imagination.
- Capture precise cinematic ground shots with the Katana Tray System
- Includes Tray, Mavic Harness, and Phone Mount
- Allows you to use your Mavic as an all-in-one stabilised camera
- Mobile phone monitor mount to frame your subject perfectly (fits up to iPhone7 Plus with case)
- Use your Mavic’s powerful gimbal and camera in no-fly or difficult to fly zones
- The perfect rig for the aspiring film-maker
If you've ever considered using a handheld gimbal on the ground to match your smooth aerial footage, Katana will let you achieve it using your own Mavic!
For more info, check out these short PolarPro videos:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.