Zhiyun Crane 2 Handheld Gimbal with Free Follow Focus
Share This Item
**For a limited time, the Crane 2 gimbal includes a free Servo Follow Focus ($179 value) - get it while this special is available**
The Zhiyun Crane 2 is a Professional grade 3-axis handheld gimbal with an integrated follow focus control for select Canon cameras. The Crane 2 supports DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and camcorders weighing up to 3.2kg. Connect your Canon DSLR or mirrorless camera (released after 2008, with an original Canon autofocus lens) to the gimbal via cable, then adjust focus using the large thumbwheel on the handgrip. The Crane 2 offers three levels of focus control, enabling you to fine-tune your focusing based on the lens used, and the shot itself.
For quick, convenient adjusting of your camera's settings, the Crane-2 provides an interface comparable to those found on most cameras. Two large buttons, and two smaller ones, on the handgrip are pressed or rotated to scroll through and choose parameters. An LED screen above the controls enables you to quickly and easily monitor your settings. The Crane-2 offers improved motor torque, response speed, and image stabilization over earlier Zhiyun models, enabling smooth, reliable moves.
- 360° Rotation along all three axes
- Supports cameras weighing up to 3.2 kilograms
- Improved torque, response, and image stabilization over prior models
- Quick, direct camera control via handgrip buttons
- LED screen displays camera and stabilizer settings
- Manfrotto-standard quick release plate for quick camera mounting
- Maximum of 18 hour runtime with included batteries
- "Slow-fall" feature protects your camera from a sudden drop when the Crane 2 is powered down
- Power select Sony cameras through the gimbal
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.