- Ultra-light design for smooth gimbal operation (5.9 grams)
- Precision threaded aircraft aluminum frame
- Graduated from ND8 (3-Stop) to clear
- Helps properly expose bright sky/dark ground shots
- Limited lifetime warranty
The PolarPro ND8 Graduated Filter is a great addition to the DJI Zenmuse X7 / X5 camera, providing 3 f-stops of graduated light reduction. Made to help increase the camera's dynamic range and assist in correctly exposing scenes which lack perfect lighting, this filter is made specifically for the DJI Inspire 2 X7 and X5 platforms and can easily be installed via the precision threaded aluminum design. Designed to work flawlessly with the Zenmuse X7 / X5 gimbal, this filter weighs just 5.9 grams ensuring smooth and safe gimbal operation.
- All X7 Lenses
- DJI MFT 15mm f/1.7 ASPH
- Panasonic Lumix 15mm f/1.7
- Olympus M.ED 12mm f/2.0
- Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm f/1.8
- Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8
ND8 Graduated Filter: The ND8/GR reduces 3 stops of light on the top and has a soft edge transition that fades to clear on the bottom. This is the most common graduated filter and helps pilots properly expose the sky when the ground is poorly lit. This filter is designed for specific scenarios where your horizon line is near the middle of the frame.