SmallRig Vlogging Cage and Mic Adapter Holder for GoPro HERO8 Black CVG2678
1. Form-fitting aluminum cage.
2. Press-type locking cover to secure the camera.
3. Two cold shoe mounts, multiple 1/4”-20 holes and a 52mm filter adapter.
4. Unobstructed use of USB-C port and quick release side panel.
5. Folding GoPro mounting fingers on the bottom.
6. GoPro mic adapter holder.
SmallRig Vlogging Cage and Mic Adapter Holder for GoPro HERO8 Black CVG2678 is a lightweight aluminum cage that protects the camera while providing plenty of accessory mounts, without interfering with the camera's button, port and battery access. Slide the camera into the cage (take off the camera’s side battery door first), and simply press the cover to lock it in place. The cage features two cold shoes and several 1/4”-20 holes for accessory mounting, like a microphone, a small LED light, SmallRig Cold Shoe Mount 1593 or cold shoe 1960. The GoPro mic adapter holder is fixed to the right side of the cage using two included 1/4”-20 screws. The folding fingers on the bottom let you attach the camera on a variety of GoPro mounts and surfaces; while the 1/4”-20 mount at the center makes it possible to attach the camera on a 1/4”-20 tripod. The side panel is quick release for battery switches, and you can charge the camera through the USB-C port without opening the panel. The front of the cage features a filter ring that accepts filters with a 52mm thread.
Designer: Clara Oswald
1. Please take off the camera’s original battery door before using the cage;
2. You can also use the original battery door, but need to remove the cage’s side panel first for battery switches and charging;
3. If you do NOT need the GoPro mic adapter holder, please buy SmallRig CVG2505.
GoPro HERO8 Black
1 x Cage
1 x Mic Adapter Holder
2 x 1/4 Screw
3 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 122.1 x 63 x 31.8mm
Package Dimensions: 120 x 100 x 40mm
Net Weight: 135g
Package Weight: 185g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy