Fast DJI Drone Repairs By Qualified Technicians Using Original DJI Parts - Hassle-free warranty!
Camzilla is an Authorised DJI Service Centre, and we're known Australia-wide for the fast and efficient repairs we provide. Our fully-equipped workshop is staffed with highly-trained drone service technicians, and overseen by a qualified Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Avionics). We can carry out most repairs to your DJI Mavic 3 Series, Phantom 4 Series, Mavic 2, Air 2/2S, Mini 3 Series, Mini 2, Mini SE, Mavic Pro/Pro Platinum/Air), Inspire 2, Matrice series or Spark, and can also perform general servicing, modifications, set-up and firmware updates.
We also service and repair other DJI products, including drone camera/gimbals, Osmo, Ronin and other products.
Finally, we can help commercial clients develop a maintenance schedule for your drone fleet. Regular servicing ensures that you're compliant with the terms of your ReOC. Please contact us for further information.
Rest assured, by sending your drone or other device to Camzilla, you're placing it in good hands. We'll promptly assess the damage/malfunction and report back to you with a repair quote. Following the repair, your drone will be bench tested or test-flown (as-required) by our CASA-licensed commercial drone pilots.
If you're still not sold on our service, here are some more reasons to choose us:
- Some repairers offer a 30-day warranty on their repairs. We have faith in our technicians' skills, and are pleased to offer Camzilla's famous 90-day hassle-free warranty on all repairs and repair components.
- Some repairers charge exorbitant fees (upwards of $150!!) to assess your drone; we charge a flat $70 assessment fee (see details below), so your risk in having your drone assessed by us is minimal.
- Our clients' feedback speaks for itself:
- 'Just want to say thanks to the team at Camzilla for there amazing customer service on numerous occasions. On my inspire 2 my landing gear got stuck on a Wednesday needed it for a job on the Monday, I rang around and everybody said it had to go back to china. Camzilla got the part in and was fixed and ready to go on the Friday. Excellent work guys!!' - Scottl341
- 'Extremely happy with the service by CamZilla. Had to have a repair done on my Mavic Pro and had it fixed and return by post all in a couple of days. Will recommend this store to others' - JeffG896
- 'After an unexpected Mavic gimble malfunction and a looming deadline, the staff at Camzilla provided me with a speedy solution all done in under a week ( including transport from Brisbane to Sydney return). The customer service was some of the best I have encountered'- tara-s164
For repairs, we charge an up-front $70 assessment fee, with this fee then being deducted from the labour component of your repair. Our labour is billed at $140 per hour (GST inclusive). For urgent repairs, we also offer priority rates.
There are three steps to initiating your repair:
Our address is 98 Pacific Hwy, Roseville, NSW 2069. If you are sending your product to us, please complete the applicable sections of our Technical Support Form, sign and send the form along with your drone. The form can be downloaded by selecting the appropriate format below:
Camzilla Technical Support Form (MS Word)
To facilitate the smooth entry of your product into our assessment queue, please pay the assessment fee now by clicking here.
* Please note: For repairs, we generally only need the drone, gimbal lock and remote control. Please do not send batteries, propellers (the exception is the DJI Mini series, where propellers are secured by screws. It's ok to send these if they are installed), SD cards, chargers or any other accessories.
We'll be in touch once we've received your item, and have had a chance to assess it.