For a small fee, DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) provides accidental damage coverage for your DJI Mini 2. Cover includes 2 replacement units within year 1, and 1 replacement during year 2. Other exclusive services include International Warranty Service, VIP phone service, free two-way shipping, and more.Click here to see the FAQ.
- DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) can be bound to a previously purchased DJI aircraft when it meets one of the following criteria:
- Brand new and un-activated aircraft;
- Aircraft activated within the last 48 hours
2. If more than 48 hours have elapsed since you purchased your drone, please contact us prior to purchasing Care Refresh.
3. Once you've purchased Care Refresh, our staff will e-mail you your Care Refresh code and provide the URL for activating your policy. Following activation, your service agreement will be sent to you via email.
4. DJI Care Refresh only supports products purchased from official or authorized channels. You can use the International Warranty Service at any DJI authorized repair center across the globe after providing the proof of purchase and confirming the product eligibility.
Diagnosis standards and replacement fees are subject to the policies of local repair centers. For more details, please contact the Call Center in your local area.
Each time you request a replacement, you'll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
5. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region since the benefits provided by DJI Care Refresh are only eligible in the region where it was purchased.
6. Each time you request a replacement, you'll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
For DJI Mini 2, the first two DJI Care Refresh replacement fees is AUD $79, while the third replacement is AUD $89.