Have an M8 by 25, 30, or 35mm handlebar bolt? The RAM-B-367U will replace that bolt with a standard ball-mount to put just about anything there! This part is compatible with any motorcycle which employs an 8mm bolt or smaller on its structure. A smaller bolt can be used, though the load capacity decreases with the bolt size.
- (QTY. 1) 1" Rubber ball
- (QTY. 1) M8 x 55 bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
- (QTY. 1) M8 x 60 bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
- (QTY. 1) M8 x 65 bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
- Marine Grade Aluminum
- B Size 1" Rubber Ball
- Motorcycle handlebar top clamp, any bike that uses an M8 threaded bolt.
- The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. To determine if these bolts are compatible with your motorcycle measure the bolt for the diameter and add 30mm to the length. If it matches one of the 55, 60, or 65 mm length, then you can use the appropriate bolt supplied with the mount. If it does not match, you may be able to source the correct length of bolt locally or from your BMW dealer. Be sure to use the correct torque spec when attaching the mount.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review