Until 19 November, purchase any Air 3 Drone and receive one of the following genuine DJI gifts, free:
- DJI 'Future of Possible' Tote Bag
- DJI Bucket Hat
- DJI Drawstring Backpack
*Gift will be picked at-random from available stock. Offer valid while supplies last
DJI Air 3 Fly More Combo (DJI RC-N2)
Includes DJI RC-N2 remote controller, two addiional batteries, battery charging hub and more.
Let’s Answer Your Questions
- Compared with DJI Air 2S, what are the main upgrades of DJI Air 3?
DJI Air 3 has improved the camera system, video transmission system, vision sensing system, flight time, and intelligent features. Details are as follows:
1. A 1/1.3-inch CMOS 70mm medium tele camera has been added to complement the 1/1.3-inch CMOS 24mm wide-angle camera, delivering consistent image quality* and more dynamic imaging possibilities.
2. The video transmission system has been upgraded to the next-gen O4 HD video transmission system, which not only delivers an FHD video transmission from a max range of 20 km, but also features enhanced anti-interference capabilities, further improving the transmission stability. The remote controller also supports a 1080p/60fps max real-time live feed, with the higher frame rate delivering a smoother viewing experience.
3. Equipped with an omnidirectional vision sensing system, the drone can detect obstacles in all directions. When obstacles are detected, the drone can use APAS 5.0 to perform smoother avoidance movements for a safer overall flight experience.
4. The max hovering time and the max flight time are 42 minutes and 46 minutes respectively, which are 40% and 48% higher than those of DJI Air 2S respectively, allowing you to create with peace of mind.
5. The drone supports Waypoint Flight, Advanced RTH, Cruise Control, QuickTransfer, and other intelligent functions, greatly improving creative efficiency.
* The wide-angle camera and medium tele camera have different apertures.
- Compared with the O3 video transmission system, what are the upgrades of the O4 video transmission system?
The O4 video transmission system adopts an all-new hardware solution. The aircraft antenna system is upgraded from four antennas to six, and a new frequency band* has been added. The communication algorithm has also been upgraded, which not only delivers an FHD video transmission from a max range of 20 km**, but also features enhanced anti-interference capabilities, further improving the transmission stability in complex environments like urban settings. The remote controller also supports a 1080p/60fps max real-time live feed, with the higher frame rate delivering a smoother viewing experience.
* Can be used only in countries and regions where it is allowed by local laws and regulations.
** Measured in an open outdoor environment without interference and with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights. Always pay attention to reminders in the app during your flight.
- Compared with DJI RC-N2, what are the advantages of DJI RC 2? How should I choose?
When using DJI RC-N2, you need to connect your smartphone and download the DJI Fly app. DJI RC 2 comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p FHD screen with a brightness of up to 700 nits, delivering a better outdoor viewing experience. Additionally, with the DJI Fly app pre-installed, you can enjoy immediate use after powering on without connecting to your smartphone, facilitating concentrated and efficient creation.
- Compared with the DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller, what are the upgrades of the DJI RC-N2 Remote Controller?
The video transmission solution has been upgraded, and the antenna system is upgraded from 1T2R to 2T2R. With DJI Air 3, the O4 video transmission can be used.
- Compared with DJI RC, what are the upgrades of DJI RC 2?
The performance of the processor is improved for smoother operation. The video transmission solution has been upgraded, and the antenna system has been upgraded from 1T2R to 2T4R. With DJI Air 3, O4 video transmission can be used. DJI RC 2 features two built-in antennas and two external antennas, and also allows angle adjustments for the external dual antennas to achieve better video transmission effects.
- How is ActiveTrack 5.0 different from ActiveTrack 4.0?
ActiveTrack 5.0 can track subjects in eight directions, enabling more creative possibilities. Embedded with advanced subject recognition technology, ActiveTrack 5.0 uses multiple vision sensors simultaneously to recognize a subject, differentiate it from other objects, and lock the subject in the frame. It allows you to adjust tracking angles smoothly for more natural results. Thanks to the new environment and subject-sensing algorithms, DJI Air 3 responds earlier to subject movements and environmental information and plans an optimal tracking route to record smooth and stable footage.
- Does DJI Air 3 support vertical shooting?
Both the wide-angle camera and medium tele camera support vertical shooting (9:16), and the max shooting specification is 2.7K/60fps.
- Does DJI Air 3 support shooting D-Log M and HLG videos?
Both the wide-angle camera and medium tele camera support shooting 10-bit D-Log M and 10-bit HLG videos. 10-bit D-Log M mode facilitates more flexible color grading in post-production, and 10-bit HLG mode can achieve previews with higher dynamic range (requires equipment that supports HDR display).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.