- Includes zinc-coated U-bolt base that accommodates rails from .5" to 1.25" in diameter, medium length B size RAM® double socket arm, and diamond adapter ball base for connecting to a wide variety of device holders
- RAM® Mounts ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability on bicycle and motorcycle handlebars
- Made of powder-coated, marine-grade aluminum for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
The RAM-B-149ZU consists of a zinc-coated U-bolt base, double socket arm, and diamond adapter base. The diamond adapter base has a hole pattern that matches the industry standard AMPS hole pattern and will connect to a large variety of RAM® components. Included is hardware that will accommodate rails from .5" to 1.25" in diameter. A composite rail adapter can narrow the rail to a minimum width of 0.5”. Also included is a B size medium length double socket arm featuring adjustment points at both ends, allowing for near-infinite adjustability.
- (1) 1/4"-20 U-Bolt for .5" - 1" Rails
- (1) 1/4"-20 U-Bolt for 1" - 1.25" Rails
- (2) 1/4"-20 Nylock Nuts
- (2) Rubber Caps
- (1) U-Bolt Spacer
CLAMP RANGE: .5" - 1.25" diameter
SOCKET-TO-SOCKET LENGTH: 3"
HOLE PATTERN: 2-Hole AMPS: 1.912"
PLATE SIZE: 2.43" x 1.31"
BALL/SOCKET SIZE: B Size (1")
Standard Use: 2 lbs
Heavy-Duty Use: 1 lb
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.