- Spring-loaded holder secures Samsung Tab 4 10.1 with a case; interchangeable end cups allow you to modify the holder when upgrading devices
- Compatible with B and C size RAM® round ball bases for attaching a double socket arm; ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability
- Made of high-strength composites for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
The RAM Tab-Tite spring loaded, quick release cradle offers a secure fit with easy access to the mounted tablet. The interchangeable cup ends are designed specifically for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 and Tab S 10.5 with an Otterbox Defender case. The spring loaded design makes it easy to insert and remove your tablet, along with keeping it secure in mobile applications. The custom end cups are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, enabling access to all ports and tablet functions.
The included back plate is interchangeable with various size support cups, making it compatible with numerous tablet models. New detachable support cups are the only components needed for purchase, attach to the back plate for support of your new tablet. Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern.
For off-road environments and extreme use, we recommended the use of a tether to assist in retaining your device. The Tab-Tite cradle is compatible with any tablet that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your tablet when determining the overall size.
- Length: 9.64" to 12.32"
- Width: 6.13" to 7.4"
- Depth: 0.13" to 0.7"
- Assembly Hardware
- (4) #8-32 x 5/8" Machine Screws
- (4) #8-32 x 1/2" Machine Screws
- (4) #8-32 Nylock Nuts
- Height Range: 9.64" - 12.32"
- Width Range: 6.13" - 7.4"
- Depth Range: .13" - .7"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.