Airwood DIY Drone Kit 4 in 1
4 chassis in the same kit for multiple configurations: With this kit you can build 4 different drones with an extremely modular and flexible configuration.
Ecological, modular and easy to assemble: Build your own DIY drone!
- Learn the basics of drone operation
Wind resistance, air pressure, wind tunnels, RC signals, safe takeoff and landing, how the environment affects the flight and much more.
- The 4-in-1 kit contains 184 pieces.
Each drone is assembled like a 3D puzzle. The different pieces of carpentry fit into a seamless streamlined design and no need for nails or glue.
- Airwood is equipped with a remote control and two batteries - one for the drone and one for the controller.
Despite its apparent simplicity, Airwood is equipped with advanced stable flight technologies, real-time transmission and even 720P HD camera (optional). Airwood stays perfectly without drift, maintaining both the position and altitude at the exact point you order. You can set distance and height limits to keep your flights within a safe range. If you order it to fly beyond the established limits, the drone will not depart once it reaches them. And if the signal is lost with the aircraft it is able to return to its initial starting point.
It has 9 flight modes: Depending on whether you are going to use it in initiation, competition or programming mode, Airwood adapts its maximum speed, movement sensitivity, orientation, indoor or outdoor flight ... etc.
Graphic Programming for STEM Education
Not only will you enjoy flying your Airwood a lot, it also serves to learn programming. The processor is based on Arduino , so it can be programmed with MIXLY, Scrath for Arduino and MDesigner, so you can also have fun learning to program flight instructions through its block programming interface.
Airwood DIY Drone Kit 4 in 1 includes
- 4 wooden structures for each Drone:
- 1 x NINJA wooden structure
- 1 x CUBEE wooden structure (the most stable in flight)
- 1 x TAIJI wooden structure
- 1 x SOPHON wooden structure
- 1 x Wooden structure for controller
- 1 x Controller module Flight (with programming)
- 1 x Programming module
- 1 x Remote controller
- 4 x Motors
- 8 x Propellers
- 1 x Battery for Drone
- 1 x Battery for remote controller
- 1 x Charger
- 2 x Hook & Loop
- 1 x Assembly and commissioning manual ( in English).
- Indicated for children over 14 years accompanied by an adult
- Assembly and connections without tools (10 min.)
- Stable flight: It remains suspended in the air
- 9 flight modes
- Return in one click
- 2.4G remote connection
- Graphic programming with MIXLY, Scratch for Arduino and MDesigner
- Do not touch the drone during the flight
- Do not fly it near people or pets, if it is damaged or is low on battery
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.