- MAGNETIC CASE: Includes 2 powerful industrial grade magnets built into the case plus a MagSafe® compatible magnet array to work with Apple MagSafe® accessories.
- MagSafe® COMPATIBLE: Compatible with Apple® MagSafe® wireless charging systems and accessories.
- TWIST LOCK: Built-in RokLock® Twist lock system enables you to use all ROKFORM® twist lock bike mounts, motorcycle mounts and car mounts.
- PHONE PROTECTION: Absorbs shocks and drops thanks to reinforced corners and enhanced screen and camera protection, up to 4x more than other cases. Exceeds Military Grade Drop test standards, MIL-STD 801G-516.6.
- ROKFORM DESIGN: Slim, lightweight clear fit your phone perfectly and shows off the color of your phone, while providing 6-sided 360-degree protection, so you don’t have to worry about shocks and drops.
- ROKFORM WARRANTY: 2-year limited warranty and 5-star customer service based in Irvine California.
All new for 2021 our sleek and protective Crystal case now features a MagSafe® compatible magnet system built right into the case. Now you can use all the Apple MagSafe® accessories including wireless charging. Don’t worry about shocks and drops with the new iPhone 13 Pro case because it provides up to 4x more screen and corner protection than other competitors without adding bulk. The all-new iPhone 13 Pro case will magnetically mount to almost any magnetic surface thanks to strategically placed magnets built into the bottom and center of the case plus the all new MagSafe® compatible magnet system!
Get perfectly balanced mounting in portrait or landscape when using any of our magnetic mounts like our Super Grip Vent Mount, Swivel Mount or Low-Pro Magnetic mounts and now any MagSafe® compatible mount or accessory. All of this is thanks to 3 strategically placed magnetic areas built right into the case.
The integrated RokLock® Twist-lock system lets you indulge in effortless, secure mounting of your new iPhone 13 Pro to bicycles, cars, motorcycles and more. The Crystal Clear ultra-tough polycarbonate allows you to clearly see the color of your iPhone. Like all ROKFORM cases, a lanyard slot comes standard and will work with almost any lanyard for extra security and drop prevention.
The new iPhone 13 Pro cases are wireless charging compatible by removing the center magnet and have oversize ports for using the smart connector and all other functions. With the lower magnet still intact, you can wireless charge while utilizing magnetic mounting and all our mounts. New in 2021 the Crystal case is now compatible with all MagSafe® mounts, accessories, and charger’s thanks the new built-in MagSafe® compatible magnet system. If you are not a wireless charging type person, leave both magnets in and simply plug your phone into our oversize charging parts. With so many ways to use this case, you will wonder how you ever went without it.
In the Box:
- All New iPhone 13 Pro Crystal Case
- Integrated Magnet
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I wirelessly charge my iPhone 13 Pro?
- Yes. And you will still have the convenience of magnetic mounting. All you need to do is simply remove the center magnet and leave the lower magnet in place, and you are ready to wireless charge. You can use standard wireless chargers or MagSafe® compatible chargers.
Will the case work with MagSafe Accessories?
- Yes, the Rugged case has a built-in MagSafe® compatible magnet array and will work with most MagSafe® compatible accessories, including the Apple® wallet and MagSafe charger.
What is the difference between the Rugged and the Crystal Case?
- The only difference is the look and design. Both provide the same level of protection at the screen, corners, and camera. The RUGGED case is all black with CF texture and has more of a tactical look and feel. The Crystal has a more refined, smooth look with Clear Polycarbonate back so you can showcase the color of your phone. When it comes to choosing between the RUGGED and the CRYSTAL case, it is just a matter of personal preference. Both provide the same level of protection, function, and utility.
Why would I buy a ROKFORM case when I can get a case online for $10?
- We get this question a lot. The smart aleck answer is, why would you buy a $10 case for a $1,500 phone? All kidding aside, here are 10 reasons why tens of thousands of customers choose ROKFORM to protect and enhance their hard-earned investment over a $10 case.
- QUALITY and EXPERIENCE: ROKFORM cases are uniquely designed in-house in Irvine, California, to protect your phone in all the important areas. $10 cases are commonly sourced online in bulk from China, are not tested, proven, or backed by over 10 years of experience, world-class customer service, and an industry-leading warranty.
- MAGNETIC MOUNTING AND MagSafe® COMPATIBILITY: Our cases include three separate magnet systems to hold your phone hands-free on any magnetic surface and work with MagSafe® compatible accessories. The magnets in our cases alone cost 3x as much as a standard case costs to manufacture and provide 100x more usefulness.
- TWIST LOCK MOUNTING: Our ROKFORM RokLock® twist lock mount is integrated into every iPhone 13 Pro case and allows for secure mounting in cars, trucks, motorcycles, bikes, golf gear, and more with the purchase of your choice of optional accessories.
- UTILITY: Our cases do more than just cover your phone, and most cases just cover your phone (not protect or enhance it). ROKFORM cases are designed to PROTECT and ENHANCE your phone. We engineer the maximum amount of protection and the maximum amount of utility into our cases. Whether it's magnetic mounting, MagSafe® mounting and accessories, twist lock mounting, or any of our optional accessories, with a ROKFORM case, you get more value protection and convenience than any other case in the world.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: We offer world-class customer service from a friendly, knowledgeable team based at our headquarters in Irvine, California. Have a question? Call us toll-free at 855-765-3676 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or try our Live Chat. This is rarely, if ever, possible from a $10.00 case company.
- SURVIVAL STORIES: With over 10,000 five-star reviews and countless survival stories, we let our customers do the talking when it comes to how their case performs year after year, phone after phone, drop after drop, adventure after adventure, ROKFORM cases have you covered!
- DESIGN: A Rokform Case is unlike any other case. With its purposeful design and unmatched utility, it will prove to be a valuable tool right there with you on your next adventure.
- PASSION: Since 2011, we have been protecting and enhancing the Worlds Mobile devices because it's what we love to do. Our reward for our hard work is hearing customers tell us how much they love our product or how it saved the day. Those stories make all of the hard work worth it, and we don't plan on stopping!
- IT MAKES LIFE EASIER: You can virtually go hands-free anywhere, mount your phone anywhere, protect it and connect it while keeping it in clear view using the powerful magnets or any one of our car, bike, or motorcycle mounts and now even Apple MagSafe® compatible mounts, chargers, and accessories. ROKFORM cases will make everyday tasks easier, and making the choice gives you one less thing to worry about.
- WARRANTY: We offer a 2-year warranty and a 60-Day money-back guarantee on all of our cases. This means that there is no risk to you if you don't like it, and it will last as long as you own your phone if you do!
Do you have any colors besides black?
- We have the iPhone 13 Pro RUGGED case available in all black and the Crystal case in Clear, which allows the iPhone's color to show through.
Is the iPhone 13 Pro case waterproof?
- Our case will not make your phone waterproof, but the iPhone 13 Pro is already water resistant! Thanks to our protective case and the water and dust-resistant iPhone, you will have worry-free use of your phone.
Will the magnet affect my phone?
- No. ROKFORM Pioneered magnetic technology in the Mobile Electronics Accessory Space back in 2011, and now even Apple® has adopted magnetic technology in their phones and accessories, even cases. Our specially designed rare earth magnets are proven safe for all smartphones and tablets. The center magnet will block wireless charging, so please remove the center magnet if you want to wireless charge using a MagSafe® compatible charger or standard Qi Wireless charger. Keep loose magnets away from children under 16 years of age. Magnets are safe for your phone and your credit cards, but direct contact can damage other magnetically sensitive products or devices such as floppy discs, hotel keys, and spinning hard drives. Do not use if you have an implanted device.
How easily is the case removed?
- Very easy. Our iPhone 13 Pro Rugged and Crystal cases are designed for everyday protective use and convenience. Removal and installation are simple and only take seconds. Check out the video series in the tab above to see how it all works.
What is the purpose of the magnet?
- One word. CONVENIENCE! The magnet is powerful enough to be used for a variety of everyday tasks. Some of our favorites are sticking it to a fridge, toolbox, corner bead of a wall for family photos, side of your car when loading groceries, golf cart, GPS, magnetic car mount holder, and much more. Many of our customers are in the industrial and law enforcement fields and use them on a forklift, industrial racks, police car, fire truck, navy ships, and more. We are sure that you will find magnetic mounting amazingly useful for everyday and heavy-duty applications. We are so confident you will love it; we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee!
Does the magnet affect my phone signal?
- No. The magnet does not affect the phone signal, GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi.
Does this case work with an iPhone 13 Pro tempered glass screen protector?
- Yes. You can use a Rokform RokGlass screen protector or most others. We have not found one yet that does not work with our case.
Is the inside hard plastic or soft? What are the corners made of?
- The case's interior is constructed from polycarbonate and TPU rubber that is semi-soft and won't scratch or harm your phone. The corners are made from the same soft material and offer excellent shock and drop protection.
What accessories are compatible with the case?
- We have a variety of accessories for most active and industrial uses, which include: bike mounts (mountain biking and road cycling), motorcycle mounts for cruisers, Harley Davidsons, sport bikes, and scooters. Tripod adapters for photos and video, universal car mounts, golf swing video analyzer, belt clips, stroller mounts, wall mounts, running armbands, bundle kits, and more. The best part is that the mounting system is universal across our entire product line, so if you upgrade your phone, all of the accessories remain compatible.
How thick is the iPhone 13 Pro case?
- The case is slim enough for everyday use at just 14.2mm and protective enough for serious abuse. You will get 1.75mm of screen protection at the corners and 1.5mm at the screen, and 2.5mm around the camera. The last thing you want is a broken screen or camera, so we went the extra mile to provide the maximum amount of protection with the least amount of bulk.
What is Polycarbonate?
- Polycarbonate is a very tough form of plastic that has very high impact resistance. In addition to phone cases and other consumer electronics, polycarbonate is used in helmets, masks, police riot gear, and other applications where strength, durability, and lightweight are priorities.
What is TPU?
- TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) is a form of plastic that can be hard or soft and is known for its elasticity and resistance to oil grease and abrasion. In addition to its being a great material to protect your phone, it is also used for caster wheels, power tools, sporting goods, etc. We use 85D TPU on our phone case to provide optimum drop protection, grip for your hands, and optimum magnet performance.
Is the iPhone 13 Pro phone case easy to remove from your pocket?
- YES! Our TPU has just enough grip for optimal feel but not too much where it attracts lint or gets stuck in your pocket.
What is the center magnet for (Magnetic RokLock Plug)?
- The center magnet lets you enjoy a double magnet hold for a variety of applications. It is perfect for portrait and landscape mounting on our magnetic car mounts and great for golf carts. Two magnets are better than one! New in 2021 for the iPhone 13 Pro is an integrated MagSafe® compatible magnet array, opening up even more magnetic mounting and charging opens.
What is the twist lock for?
- Our patented RokLock® twist lock is for secure twist lock mounting on a variety of mounts sold separately for cars, motorcycles, bicycles, boats, and more.
Does the iPhone 13 Pro case come with a lanyard?
- Every iPhone 13 Pro Rugged and Crystal case has an integrated lanyard slot for use with just about any lanyard. The lanyard is not included, but it is sold separately on our website here.
What if I get it and don't like it?
- No worries. We offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you don't like it, send it back for a full refund or exchange — your choice.
Does the iPhone 13 Pro case scratch easily?
- The RUGGED case has a special carbon fiber texture that is molded into the case and is scratch resistant. Even after hard use, your case will still look great! The Crystal case is high polished polycarbonate, which will scratch, but we have set the polycarbonate slightly below the TPU to help prevent direct contact on the scratchable surface.
Is this a good case for work?
- YES! No matter the occupation, police, fire, construction, doctor, lawyer, and everyone in between, the ease of use, utility, and convenience of the ROKFORM Rugged or Crystal case can make any job just a little bit easier.
Where is the iPhone 13 Pro case made?
- The case is designed, tested, and shipped to you from Irvine, California, and manufactured in China.
How long will the iPhone 13 Pro case last?
- The average customer will have their case as long as they have their phone. Customers rarely take advantage of the two-year warranty because the cases are so tough. In the unlikely event that something does happen to the case, give us a call, and we will take care of it.
Will this case work with other companies' magnetic mounts?
- Maybe. Some magnetic mounts use four small magnets facing North and South and are generally used to stick to a metal plate. Our magnets face South on the case and North on our Mounts, so if you are using a non-ROKFORM mount, the performance may not be very good because the magnets in the non-ROKFORM mount are resisting against the magnet in the ROKFORM case. We recommend ROKFORM magnetic mounts for our cases because they are designed to work together.
How strong are the magnets?
- The magnets in the case are very strong and designed to hold your phone securely to our optional mounts or any magnetic surface. We use only N52 Neodymium magnets, which are the highest grade available. The lower magnet on the Mini" magnet is rated at 8.3lbs. of pull. The lower magnet on the 6.1 and 6.7" iPhone has 9.88lbs. The center magnet is the same in all cases and has 6.3lbs of pull. The bottom line, your phone is not going anywhere once stuck to a magnetic surface, especially with both magnets engaged.
How big are the magnets?
- In the 5.4" case, the magnet is 25mm x 3.25mm, and in 6.1" and 6.7", the magnet is 28mm x 3.25mm. The center magnet is 20mm x 3.3mm.
What grade of magnet do you use?
- N52 Neodymium. The highest grade available.
What are the dimensions of the iPhone 13 Pro cases?
- 5.4" Dimensions: Rugged – 137.5mm x 70.2mm x 14.2mm, Crystal – 137.5mm x 70.2mm x 13.1mm
- 6.1" (Pro & Std) Dimensions: Rugged – 152.7mm x 77.4mm x 14.2mm, Crystal – 152.7mm x 77.6mm x 13.9mm
- 6.7" Dimensions: Rugged – 1mm x 84.1mm x 14.2mm, Crystal – 166.8mm x 84.1mm x 13.1mm
Does this case come with a screen protector?
- No, the case does not come with a screen protector, but we sell high-quality iPhone 13 Pro tempered glass screen protectors designed for you with our case.
Are holsters and belt clips available for the iPhone 13 Pro case?
- Yes. We have a belt clip that twists on and off using the Roklock twist lock.
Is the phone slippery in your hand with this case?
- No, the ergonomic shape and blend of Polycarbonate, and soft TPU provide a firm grip and feel in your hand.
Do the speakers work well with this case?
- Yes, our oversize ports provide full sound from the iPhone 13 Pro speakers. If you want even more sound to work with our cases on and off the golf course, try our G-ROK golf speaker.
Are the buttons hard to push?
- The buttons are very easy to push, thanks to specially designed cutouts for both the volume and the sleep buttons. They are feathery light.
Does this case show fingerprints?
- No, the Rugged case does not show any fingerprints. The Crystal case can show some fingerprints, but the polycarbonate is set slightly below the TPU, so fingerprints are minimal.
Is it easy to swipe up while using this case?
- Yes. The protective lip around the screen does not hinder a swipe up, down, or in any direction.
Can a strap or lanyard be attached?
- Yes. All ROKFORM iPhone 13 Pro protective cases include holes that will fit virtually any standard size lanyard for added security.
How good of drop protection does this case offer?
- Extremely good. The specially designed reinforced sides, corners, front, and back protect against drops from up to 6 feet at any angle. Check out our Survival Stories from real-life customers of how ROKFORM cases perform under extreme conditions.
Is the iPhone 13 Pro case thick?
- No. The case is more protective than most but feels slim in your hand and will easily go inside and out of pockets, bags, and purses.
Is the case flimsy, flexible, or rigid?
- The iPhone 13 Pro Rugged and Crystal cases are more on the rigid side to protect from shocks and drops but do not feel stiff or cumbersome. They have a slim feel and are easy to get in and out of your pocket.
Does the camera lens touch the surface when you put it down?
- No. We provide extra protection around the cameras to protect during everyday use, accidental drops, and daily use and abuse.
Does it lay flat when you lie it down, or does it wobble?
- It lays flat to allow for easy typing, swiping, and daily use without the wobble.
Does the front of the case have a lip to protect the screen?
- Yes, we have a 1.75mm lip all around the case with reinforced corners, which is up to 4x more than competitor cases, so you can be sure your phone is protected at all times.
Does it cover the flashlight, or is the opening large enough for all the cameras and the flash?
- There are extra wide openings for the perfect operation of the flash and camera.
Does the iPhone 13 Pro case cover the side buttons?
- The case covers the volume and sleep button with specially designed cutouts that make the buttons very easy to push and access.
Will this case fully protect my phone?
- Yes. Your iPhone 13 Pro will be fully protected from daily use and abuse. A tempered glass screen protector will also add extra protection for the screen and is recommended but is not required.
How much protection is around the camera area?
- 2.5mm of protection at the camera.
Is it matte black or glossy black?
- All of our TPU is a fine texture matte black for just the right amount of grip and subtle look.
What is your warranty?
- We have a two-year warranty and a 60-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. Our 5-Star Customer Service Team, based at our headquarters in Orange County, California, is always ready to help. If it's a warranty replacement, spare part, question, or anything in between, our goal is to make every customer a customer for life. If you are the original purchaser of our product and have a problem, call us, and we will fix it. Give us a try and see or run on over and visit us in our showroom!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.