SmallRig Counterweight Mounting Plate for DJI Ronin S Gimbal 2308
1. Designed for DJI Ronin S Gimbal.
2. Allows balancing of front-heavy camera setup.
3. Comes with rows of 1/4”-20 threaded holes to support counterweights.
4. Features precise scale on the side to mark camera position.
5. Compatible with the original lens support of Ronin S.
6. Comes with rubber pad to prevent scratching your camera.
SmallRig Counterweight Mounting Plate for DJI Ronin S Gimbal 2308 is designed to replace the original Manfrotto dovetail plate that comes with RoninS and allows you to balance front-heavy camera setup via adding counterweights at the rear. It features rows of 1/4”-20 threaded holes to support optional Counterweight 2284 (100g) and 2285(200g). This mounting plate enables you to mount longer lens with your camera. Additionally, it features a 1/4”-20 threaded hole on the front to fits the original lens support comes with Ronin S. Optional Side Counterweight Clamp 2274 enables you to balance your gimbal as a second solution especially for BMPCC 4K.
Note：Not Compatible with Zhiyun Crane3
DJI Ronin S
1 x Mounting Plate
Product Dimensions: 141 x 88 x 15.5mm
Package Dimensions: 180 x 100 x 40mm
Net Weight: 134g
Package Weight: 165g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy