- Not for use in water
- 328' tether for connection to ROV
- Video game-style transmitter/remote controller connects wirelessly to station to control ROV operation
- Smartphone can also connect to station to control ROV and camera, and receive live video feed
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi connectivity
- Station contains battery with 2600mAh capacity for up to 8-hour runtime
- Records to 64GB memory card
1. What is the maximum range of GLADIUS MINI?
Maximum depth: 100m Maximum speed: 4knots (2m/s)
2. How long does it take to charge the drone battery, and how long does a full charge last?
GLADIUS MINI is equipped with a 3A charger. It takes 1.5 hours to charge the drone battery. This full charge will last for about 2 hour.
3. How do I know when the GLADIUS MINI is running out of power?
The controller of the GLADIUS MINI is equipped with a Battery Power Indicator which is a red light warning signal starting at 25% battery remaining.
4. Does the drone automatically stabilize at the desired depth?
The 5-thruster design offers various depth control modes to maintain depths and stability. Selected modes offer more or less depth control while maintaining precision stability.
5. Do the thrusters work independently such that I can pitch the nose of the drone up and down?
The thrusters work independently, and you can pitch the nose of the drone up and down. Gladius MINI supports maximum plus or minus 45-degree pitch angle.
6. Does the Wi-FI Controller float in water?
The WI-FI controller does not have waterproof rating. Do not put the controller in the water.
7. Does the lens have a protection collar to prevent scratching if you bump coral or a prop?
The lens has a certain strength; however, we suggest customers avoid collisions.
8. What's the record time on the onboard internal storage?
It depends on the capacity of the SD card and the resolution of video.
9. Is it possible to move GLADIUS MINI sideways at fixed depth and heading?
It supports movement at a fixed depth.
10. What are the main features?
The size of the mini is 385*226*138mm and the weight is less than 2.5KG. The total weight does not exceed 4KG.
11. How do I turn GLADIUS MINI On and Off?
Tighten the buoyancy tether, then turn on the switch on the back of the repeater. See the instruction here email@example.com
12. What are the Video & Photo formats for GLADIUS MINI?
MP4 and JPEG/PNG
13. How to connect your phone to your drone?
Turn on the base station, then connect to the ‘Gladius 5G WiFi’ by your phone. The password is 12345678.
14. Do I have to control GLADIUS MINI by APP? Are there requirements for the phone model?
Yes, the APP controls the GLADIUS MINI. iOS and Android are both available.