THIS IS OUR NEW DOME PORT HOUSING FOR THE DJI OSMO ACTION (DEPTH-RATED TO 130 FEET/40M).
Do you want the option of getting amazing dome shots with your DJI OSMO Action or the option to take your camera to depths greater than 10M?
Then this is for you!
The PDS (Professional Dome System) has reached nearly two years in the making! We have added all the features needed to create an unrivaled Dome System that is affordable and easy to use while offering industry-leading optics.
With this Dome Housing, getting the elusive under-over shot, also known as 50/50 or split shot, has never been easier.
Using your DJI OSMO Action's near-infinite depth of field and wide-angle lens allows you to easily create high-quality videos and stills, rather than spending $2000 on DSLR setups that face the complexity of accounting for depth of field, focus, and exposure. This spacing also improves water shots above the water: water spray or droplets that would have covered most of the lens (ruining the shot or video) are now just small dots in the field of view. The gap between the lens and dome move water particles further away from the camera lens, enabling underwater images to become cleaner. The field of view is also drastically improved.
The GDome system uses unique O-Ring compression seals between the Dome and the BackPlate, as well as around the side of the camera lens. No silicone or glue is used to create a seal. We pressure test every Dome to the relevant housing's / camera's maximum depth before it leaves the factory. It is thus a guarantee that your received dome will not leak!
Enjoy sharper, cleaner DJI OSMO Action images at depths that no other dome can reach!
As the PDS is made up of completely detachable parts, you can easily service, buy spares and even upgrade your Dome Housing.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX :
- Complete GDome PDS DJI OSMO Action Dome Port
- 40m Dive Housing
- Various Stainless Steel Screws
- Allan Key (1)
- Camera Lens Seal (2)
- Dome to Backplate O-Ring Seal (1)
- Instructions and Warranty Information
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Individually Pressure Tested to 130ft / 40m
- Comes with removable Dive Housing
- Split Shots Unbelievably Easy To Get
- Close To 30% Improvement In-Camera Field of View When Underwater
- Drastic Focal Length Improvement For Underwater Shots
- Optically Correct Dome
- Full Access To All Housing Buttons
- Split Line Indicator Engraved On BackPlate
- O-Ring Compression Seals System – No Silicone or Glue is Used to Create a Seal
- Full View Of Back LCD Screen
- Modular GDome System
- The entire GDome can be disassembled using the Alan Key provided
- As new cameras become available, you can upgrade the BackPlate only – no need to buy a completely new dome
- The GDome is super easy to disassemble and reassemble, no vice required!
Easy to use
Once the OSMO has been placed in position and the backplate secured it’s as easy as point and capture.
Specs, Materials and performance testing
- Glass-filled nylon body
- Optically correct 6.1-inch dome lens (excluding flange)
- Marine-grade stainless steel screws and bolts
Our robust glass-filled nylon housing is made structurally rigid, its torsional rigidity allows the housing to maintain its seal as one descends deeper. Our V3 Dome was developed for specifically for the OSMO, with better optics and more scratch resistance, it is a major step up for us.
We have spent years and thousands of dollars developing our products.
In order to protect our designs and concepts we have filed for the following full & or design patents:
US Patent Appl No. 16/562,662.
F2016/00946 , 2018/07018 , A2018/01882 , F2018/01883
For absolute peace of mind
We guarantee all of our products and our reviews stand testament to this. All units are hand-assembled, pressure tested and have to pass our quality control measures. We manufacture all of our products in house to ensure the best care is taken right from raw material inspection to final product testing.
The GDome is a waterproof housing made to be used on the surface of the water. Although we have dived to 60ft with the GDome this was purely for testing purposes regardless of the fact it did not leak or damage the camera.
MAKE SURE YOU ADD A NEOPRENE COVER TO YOUR ORDER
Made to be used with DJI OSMO Action Camera.