Chasing Innovation Chasing Dory Underwater Drone with Backpack
Sold Out - Backorder Available
Share This Item
When you buy the Chasing Innovation Chasing Dory Underwater Drone with Backpack from Camzilla - the drone experts - you can rest assured that you're ordering from the industry experts with in-depth product knowledge and that you'll receive an unparallelled level of customer service. We're not just after a quick sale - we're looking to establish long-term relationships with our clients. All of our products are backed by the Manufacturers' Australian Warranty, and we offer free set-up and activation of your drone (if desired) and free technical support for the life of your product.
**Includes Chasing Dory Drone, wi-fi buoy and backpack with towel and 15 m safety tether**
Chasing makes underwater drone photography smaller and simpler with Dory, a compact remotely operated vehicle that transmits photos and video from as deep as 15m and is controlled by a smartphone or tablet. The Dory connects to a small floating Wi-Fi buoy with a 15m tether and streams live 720p video from beneath the surface, to your device and to social media if you like. It snaps 2MP photos and records 1920 x 1080 video at 30 fps, enhanced by a color-restore algorithm for dynamic imagery, and its wide f/1.6 lens captures the scenery and the action even in low-light environments. Two 250-lumen LED lights illuminate the scene, with color temperature of 4000k to 5000k.
Measuring just 247 x 188 x 92mm, the Dory system does not require a remote control (although a remote is available as an optional accessory) - all you need are the ROV, the tether, the buoy and your mobile phone. Only the ROV needs to be charged (two hours charge time, one hour runtime). Movements are controlled on your mobile device with the virtual joysticks of the ROV's app. You can lock in the angle to look down at the bottom or up at the surface, and to hover at a depth of your choosing. Dual Play Mode allows one person to control the drone's movements while another controls the photography.
- Explore underwater environments and marine life as far as 15m below the surface
- Inspect undersides of boats, aquaculture facilities, or infrastructure such as dams and supports
- Grab underwater footage and photos for content creation
Video and Photo
- Field of view: 100°
- Records 1920 x 1080 video at 30 fps
- Live-streaming 720p video
- Captures 2MP still photos
- 1/2.9" CMOS sensor, f/1.6 lens
- Two 250-lumen LED lights
Use and Handling
- Measures just 247 x 188 x 92mm
- Lightweight at 1.1 kg
- Maximum speed 3 knots (5' per second)
- Stable, ﬂuid navigation with five-thruster design and intelligent control algorithms
- Can move tilted up to 45° for up or down angled viewing
- Depth lock mode
- Real-time sharing on social media
- Dual Play Mode allows one person to control movement and another to control photography
- Powered by 4800mAh battery, one hour runtime, two hours charge time
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.