- Spring-loaded holder secures small tablets; interchangeable end cups allow you to modify the holder when upgrading devices
- Compatible with B and C size RAM® round ball bases for attaching a double socket arm; ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability
- Made of high-strength composites for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
The RAM-HOL-TAB18U consists of a spring loaded back plate and custom support cups for the Google Nexus 7 and the LG G Pad 7.0 WITH OR WITHOUT LIGHT DUTY SLEEVE. The spring loaded design makes it easy to load and unload your tablet, along with keeping it secure while on the go. Interchangeable cup ends are designed to optimize the functionality of your tablet, allowing access to audio jacks, usb, power, and other ports, your tablet can be used just as it was intended. Perfect for stationary or on the go applications, the RAM-HOL-TAB18U is just what you need to get the most out of your tablet. Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern.
For off-road environments and extreme use, we recommended the use of a tether to assist in retaining your device. The Tab-Tite™ cradle is compatible with any tablet that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your tablet when determining the overall size.
Height: 7.5" to 10.125"
Width: 3.75" to 4.7"
Depth: 0.13" to 0.43"
Note: Product consists of holder only. Case not included.
- (4) #8-32 x 5/8" Machine Screws
- (4) #8-32 x 1/2" Machine Screws
- (4) #8-32 Nylock Nuts
- Height Range: 7.5" - 10.125"
- Width Range: 3.75" - 4.7"
- Depth Range: .13" - .43"
4-Hole AMPS: 1.181" x 1.496"
High strength composite
- Fire 7
- Venue 7
- Venue 7 (2014)
- Nexus 7
- Slate 7
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0
- Galaxy Tab E 7.0
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.