- Includes small version of the RAM® Tough-Claw™, medium length C size RAM® double socket arm, and 2.5" round plate with C size 1.5" RAM® rubber ball
- Small version of the RAM® Tough-Claw™ base is designed to quickly clamp to round, square, and odd-shaped rails and bars ranging from .625" to 1.5" in outer diameter; rubber pads provide stable gripping and protection of mounting surface
- Made of powder-coated, marine-grade aluminum and high-strength composite for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
The RAP-400-202U consists of the small Tough-Claw base, double socket arm and round base adapter. The RAM Tough-Claw is the perfect mounting base for quick and easy tool-less installation and removal on round, square, odd shaped rails and bars. The Tough-Claw can be clamped on rails from 0.625" - 1.5" outer diameter. The round base adapter contains the industry standard universal AMPS hole pattern, which will connect to a large variety of RAM Mount and third party cradles. The mount is designed with a RAM 1.5" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles.
Clamping Range (Rail/Tube Surfaces):
- 0.625" to 1.5"
Clamping Range (Flat Surfaces):
- 0" to 1.14"
- 4-Hole AMPS: 1.181" x 1.496"
- 3-Hole 120-Degree: 1.812" Diameter
- C Size (1.5")
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.