1. Before flying DJI FPV, check local laws and regulations. Ensure that your flights are conducted safely and in accordance with all local laws and regulations.
2. The 150° FOV is only applicable when shooting at 50 or 100 fps.
3. FCC-compliant. Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
4. Obstacle sensing is only available when the aircraft is in N mode. In this mode, DJI FPV will automatically decelerate when it detects obstacles, but it will not automatically stop.
5. The DJI Virtual Flight app currently supports only iOS devices.
6. The DJI Motion Controller is sold separately.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.