The UltraClamp allows a camera to be solidly attached to a rolled down car window, bicycle handlebar, picnic table, or other similar object. Strong enough to support most cameras, spotting scopes, and camcorders, the UltraClamp attaches to round or flat objects up to 1.5? (3.8cm) thick. The UltraClamp utilizes the same ball and socket mount found on UltraPod® II to allow the camera maximum flexibility in framing the subject.
The UltraClamp has been used for many diverse tasks. Police agencies have utilized it to plant explosive charges and film from the side of a riot shield. Race car drivers have placed it on rollbars to film their laps. We've even seen people mount cameras on motorcycles with it.
- Fits any device with a 1/4-20 tripod socket
- Durable, aluminum clamp body and screw
- Injection-molded, glass-reinforced nylon thermoplastic resin clamp head and knobs
- Positions device at any angle
- Attaches to round or flat objects up to 1.5" (3.8cm) thick
- Dimensions: 3" x 1 5/8" x 5 1/2", 8cm x 4cm x 14cm
- Maximum Safe Load: 6 lbs
- Weight: 5.5 oz., 157g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.