SmallRig Handgrip BSS2340 for DJI Ronin S/ Zhiyun Crane 2/ Moza Air 2 is designed to hold your gimbal in an underslung position and provide multiple mounting points for accessories. The handle is attached to the optional Smallrig DJI Ronin S Mounting Clamp 2221 or Smallrig Zhiyun Crane 2 Mounting Clamp 2119 via the nato rail included in the package. And it can be attached to the nato rail of Moza air 2 Mounting Clamp 2328 directly. The versatile handle features a cold shoe and multiple 1/4"-20, Arri 3/8"-16 threaded holes for monitor and microphone. Additionally, the wooden handgrip features a rosette which allows 180° adjustment so that you can use it as a side handle and lock in any position. The wooden handle is also compatible with the rosette extension arm such as 1870 and any other accessories with a male Arri rosette.
1. Ergonomic handle for DJI Ronin S/ Zhiyun Crane 2/ Moza Air 2.
2. Features nato clamp to quick release your setup.
3. Allows 180° of handle adjustment via the rosette.
4. Multiple 1/4"-20 and arri 3/8" locating threaded holes for accessories.
5. Cold shoe on the top for microphone or monitor mount.
6. The wooden handle can be used as a rosette handle (female) separately.
- 1 x Handgrip
- 1 x Nato Rail
- 2 x 1/4 Screw
- 1 x Hex Spanner