- Premium quality optical glass for cinematic aerial photography
- Double-sided coating allows crystal clear images and footage
- Excessively lightweight for no negative effect on gimbal
- Standard Day Pack solution contains – ND4, ND8, ND16 and CPL filters
- Efficient SCREW-ON installation system
- Designed for use with DJI MAVIC AIR mini drone
- Lifetime warranty
HOW IT HELPS
The DJI Mavic Air filters Standard Day 4 Pack from Freewell is designed to provide excellent quality images and footage to you in daylight conditions. This pack contains those 4 essential drone camera lens filters which expert aerial photographers know are frequently required when you want to capture stunning professional quality commercial aerial videos. These filters work to give perfect and crystal clear images in cloudy to bright sunny lighting conditions outdoor.
The ND (Neutral Density) filters are designed to cut the amount of light by 2x f-stops hitting the camera sensor, which slows down the camera’s shutter speed. The CPL (Circular Polarized Lens) filter is helpful in preventing unwanted glare from natural reflective surfaces, such as windows and water bodies to spoil your image quality.
- Freewell Mavic Air ND4 filter (0.5 grams) – The Freewell ND4 filter for DJI Mavic Air mini drone is designed to reduce the amount of light entering the camera lens by 2 f-stops. It helps to slow down the shutter speed considerably and is ideal for use in cloudy daylight conditions. The Freewell ND4 filter is an excellent choice for use on overcast or medium cloudy days to capture stunningly clear pictures and videos.
- Freewell Mavic Air ND8 filter (0.5 grams) – The Freewell ND8 filter is designed to cut light by 3 f-stops, as it enters the camera lens. It helps to capture crystal clear footage and images on partly cloudy days. With the Freewell ND filter, you can also prevent the undesired ‘jello’ effect which is often seen when filming objects in motion. It helps to give such footage a natural blur motion.
- Freewell Mavic Air ND16 filter (0.5 grams) – The Freewell ND16 filter is effective for cutting the amount of light hitting the camera sensor by 4 f-stops. It helps to capture cinema quality footage on normal sunny days.
- Freewell Mavic Air CPL (Circular Polarized Lens) (0.8 grams) filter – The Freewell CPL filter is designed to get sharp images when shooting outdoors in sunny conditions. The CPL filter removes the glare from naturally reflective surfaces, such as snow, windows or water.
The DJI Mavic Air Filter Standard Day 4 Pack is an excellent choice for beginners to learn to ropes of professional aerial photography in an efficient way.
BEST OF THE BEST
Freewell Gear has been the reason for prominent revolutionary drone accessories and filters. The brand has been helping professional commercial filmmakers from a long time to capture absolutely stunning cinematic footage.
Freewell Gear has been the pioneer of several drone accessories, including the ND1000 and IR ND filters, which were the first ever in the Drone industry. Many competitors have been attempting to imitate our original quality however the advanced technology of Freewell has only been imitated, but never replicated to perfection.
Each Freewell drone filter is crafted from the finest premium quality optical glass. It is carefully coated with a total 16 layers of coating, 8 on each side, to ensure minimal re-reflection from within the lens filter. It is an excellent solution to cut back on unwanted glare, especially when taking landscape shots on sunny days.
All these unique aspects of Freewell ensure that you always get excellent quality product for your money.