- 1-Inch CMOS & 4K/120fps
- 2-Inch Rotatable Screen & Smart Horizontal-Vertical Shooting
- 3-Axis Gimbal Mechanical Stabilisation
- ActiveTrack 6.0
- Full-Pixel Fast Focus
- D-Log M & 10-Bit
- Stereo Recording
Let’s Answer Your Questions
What are the major upgrades of Osmo Pocket 3 compared with DJI Pocket 2?
Compared with DJI Pocket 2, Osmo Pocket 3 has greatly improved in imaging performance, shooting experience, and intelligent features:
1. Imaging performance: The sensor has been upgraded from 1/1.7 inches to 1 inch to deliver high-resolution footage in various scenarios, low-noise night shots, high-dynamic range capabilities in high-contrast scenarios, and support for 4K/120fps.
2. Shooting experience: The upgraded 2-inch OLED screen delivers richer colors and higher contrast. The larger image size presents clearer details, and both horizontal and vertical shots can be displayed on full screen. Simply double-tap your subject on the screen to start tracking or rotate the screen to quickly power on or off the device, greatly optimizing your shooting experience. Pocket 3 features built-in Wi-Fi for direct connection to a smartphone without the Do-It-All Handle, quickly achieving photo/video transfer, editing, and sharing.
3. Intelligent features: ActiveTrack has been upgraded to 6.0, achieving a perfect combination of mechanical gimbal and intelligent tracking algorithms. No matter how you hold the device or move the camera, the tracked subject stays centered and in focus while the camera view moves stably and smoothly.
With the new Face Auto-Detect mode, you can effortlessly record single-person vlogs. After the subject enters the frame, the camera will automatically recognize and smoothly track them throughout the shooting process to keep them at the center.
With the new Dynamic Framing mode, you don’t need to hold and move the device to keep the subject in the center or the required position. Enable Dynamic Framing, and you can lock the subject in the required position, avoiding the difficulty of trying to manually center the subject while improving creative efficiency.
What accessories does Osmo Pocket 3 support?
- Osmo Pocket 3 has added the following practical accessories, further enhancing your experience in shooting, storage, operating time, and more:
- Osmo Pocket 3 Black Mist Filter
- Osmo Pocket 3 Battery Handle
- Osmo Mini Tripod
- Osmo Pocket 3 Magnetic ND Filters Set
- Osmo Pocket 3 Expansion Adapter
- Osmo Pocket 3 Wide-Angle Lens
- Osmo Pocket 3 Carrying Bag
- Please note that Osmo Pocket 3 does not support the exclusive accessories of previous-generation products
What Timelapse modes are available on Osmo Pocket 3? What parameters can be customized?
There are three modes: Hyperlapse, Timelapse, and Motionlapse.
In Hyperlapse mode, you can set the resolution, frame rate, and speed.
In Timelapse mode, you can set the resolution, frame rate, interval, and duration.
In Motionlapse mode, you can set the resolution, frame rate, interval, duration, and waypoints.
What is Osmo Pocket 3's color mode D-Log M?
D-Log M is designed to capture a wide dynamic range from the sensor, and colors are distributed evenly so the bright and dark parts of the video have greater fidelity and clarity. It is not a LUT but a lower-contrast video with a flat color profile, which is great for expanding post-processing options.
Can Osmo Pocket 3 shoot slow-motion videos?
Yes, it supports shooting up to 1080p/240fps 8x slow-motion and 4K/120fps 4x slow-motion videos.
Does Osmo Pocket 3 support livestreaming? What platforms does it support?
Yes. It supports YouTube and RTMP platforms.
Is Osmo Pocket 3’s 1-inch sensor the same as DJI Air 2S?
No. Osmo Pocket 3 features an all-new 1-inch stacked CMOS sensor, which supports up to 4K/120fps uncropped recording (available only in Slow Motion mode) and full-pixel PDAF, delivering enhanced overall performance.
How do I use LightCut for quick editing?
Launch LightCut, enter One-Tap Edit and select the videos you have shot. One-Tap Edit will automatically recommend templates according to your videos, which are optimized for many scenarios, including nature, city, home, shopping, food, pets, festivals, and more, and will intelligently select clips and generate a short video with no manual editing required.
You can also try other templates, change the selected clips, or select music, filters, text, and stickers to share polished videos with ease.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.