- 15km O3+ Video Transmission
- 390g Lightweight Body
- 5.5-inch FHD Display
- 4-hour Ultra-Long Operating Time
- Dual-Spring Control Sticks
- Common Ports Built-in
Let’s Answer Your Questions
Compared with DJI RC-N1, what major upgrades does DJI RC have?
- With a built-in screen, DJI RC can directly link with your drone after powering on without connecting to a smartphone, allowing you to start shooting right away.
- DJI RC features built-in antennas.
- DJI RC features all-new dual-spring control sticks for a smoother control experience.
- DJI RC supports more customizable buttons and dials for more convenient operation.
What are the differences between DJI RC Pro and DJI RC?
- Both DJI RC Pro and DJI RC have a 5.5-inch 1080p screen. DJI RC Pro supports screen brightness up to 1,000 nits. DJI RC supports screen brightness up to 700 nits.
- DJI RC Pro supports third-party apps. DJI RC does not support third-party apps.
- DJI RC Pro is equipped with four antennas. DJI RC is equipped with two antennas (the same as RC-N1).
Does DJI RC have a speaker and microphone?
- DJI RC has a built-in speaker but no microphone.
What is the maximum charging power of DJI RC, and how can I charge it at the fastest speed?
- DJI RC supports a charging power of 15 W (5 V/3 A), and the highest charging efficiency can be achieved with a charger that supports PD protocol. It takes 1.5 hours to fully charge the battery.
What is the operating time of DJI RC?
- Up to four hours under normal operating conditions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.