- Single release to release a single load,
- has one release opening,
- One release slot can take up to a 2,8mm thick drop-loop,
- Mounts to your drone in seconds, no tools required.
- Is fully autonomous and self-sufficient with its own rechargeable battery,
- No need to modify your drone in any manner nor do you need to open it. Does not interfere with landing sensors which remain unobstructed and fully functional. ALL DONE SENSORS REMAIN ACTIVE.
- Lifts the loads centrally under all 4 props to ensure equal loading,
- Is activated by the auxiliary landing lights of your drone which can easily be turned on and off using your C1 or C2 buttons on your drone’s remote.
- Lights remain fully functional and can still be used for landing at night.
- Can do more than 50 drops on a single charge,
- Has more than 2 weeks standby time if left on accidentally,
- Can drop your fishing line 500m far out, more if you are braver than us.
- The Mavic 2 can lift and fly with 800g Max, it can lift 1,2kg but we don’t recommend doing so as motor over speed warnings start at 800g and when this happens the drone activates auto landing on that position (not home). As a result we recommend 500-550g as max bait load leaving 250-300g for line drag. If more is flown the pilot must remain aware of the auto landing activation and must deactivate it and drop the load when it occurs.
- Weighs less than 50grams.
- Pat. Pend. (TBA)
What’s in the box?
- Drive unit attached to the release boom.
- Mounting band
- USB charger
- Instruction leaflet.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review