Split Shots Unbelievably Easy To Get
Close To 30% Improvement in Camera Field of View when Underwater
Drastic Focal Length Improvement For Underwater Shots
Optically Correct Dome
Full View Of LCD Back Screen
*INCLUDES PRE-INSTALLED GOPRO LENS
An absolute "no brainer" for content creators
This is our new V5.0 Advanced GDome GoPro Dome Housing for the GoPro Hero Black Naked (no housing required)
Unlike the Naked PDS (Professional Dome System), this model does not have a front-viewing window.
However, you still have full access to the rear screen and all the buttons on the GoPro Hero 10 Black.
The PDS has reached nearly two years in the making!
We have added all the features needed to create an unrivalled Dome System that is affordable and easy to use while offering industry-leading optics.
With this Dome Housing, getting the elusive under-over shot, also known as 50/50 or split shot, has never been easier!
Using your GoPro’s near-infinite depth of field and wide-angle lens allows you to easily create high-quality videos and stills, rather than spending $2000 on DSLR setups that face the complexity of accounting for depth of field, focus and exposure. This spacing also improves water shots above the water: water spray or droplets that would have covered most of the lens (ruining the shot or video) are now just small dots in the field of view. The gap between the lens and dome move water particles further away from the camera lens, enabling underwater images to become cleaner. The field of view is also drastically improved.
• Individually pressure tested
• Split Shots Unbelievably Easy To Get
• Close To 30% Improvement in Camera Field of View when Underwater
• Drastic Focal Length Improvement For Underwater Shots
• Optically Correct Dome
• Full Access to all Housing Buttons
• Split Line Indicator Engraved on BackPlate
• O-Ring Compression Seals System – No Silicone Or Glue Is Used To Create A Seal
• Full View Of LCD Back Screen
• Modular GDome System
• The entire GDome can be disassembled using the Alan Key provided
• As new cameras become available, you can upgrade the BackPlate only – no need to buy a completely new dome
• The GDome is super easy to disassemble and reassemble, no vice required!
Easy to use
Once the GoPro has been placed in position and the backplate secured it’s as easy as point, touch and capture.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What's the difference between the "Advanced" and "Naked" GoPro Dome Housing?
-The "Naked" GDome has a front viewing window so you will be able to view your front screen, this screen shows shooting modes, available space and more.
The "Advanced" GDome does not have the front viewing window but keeping in mind that you will be able to view everything on your screen on the back of the camera.
2. Why choose the GoPro Dome Housing without the Camera Housing?
- The GDome units that don't come with dive housings are obviously cheaper, they have exactly the same performance and will get equally good split shots.
The Superdive and Lens On GDome will allow you to go to greater depths as they are in fact removable dive housings.
If you plan on shooting in heavy surf breaks we also suggest that you go for a unit with a dive housing as it will give your camera extra protection from impact and sand particles.
If you plan on going deeper than 10m or plan to get close to that depth, make sure you choose a GDome that comes with a dive housing.
3. How do I prevent fogging inside my GDOME Housing?
- Try to put your camera into the GDOME in an environment such as a car or indoors that is away from moist/humid conditions.
We like to blow air-con (any air-conditioning) directly into the dome before putting the camera into the GDome.
We have also successfully used the cold air from a refrigerator.
You can also use Anti Fog Inserts inside the dome port or camera housing.
4. How deep can I go with the Advanced?
- The Gdome Advanced Dome for GoPro only allows you to go as deep as is what is recomended by GoPro, which is 10m/33ft.
If you are looking for a solution to go deeper, our Superdive housing allows you to go as deep as 40m/132ft
Glass-filled nylon body
· Optically correct 6.1-inch dome lens (excluding flange)
· Marine-grade stainless steel screws and bolts
· Total assembled weight 800 grams
· Length 25cm (9.85 Inches), width 18cm (7 inches) & height 7.5cm (2.95 inches)
Our robust glass-filled nylon housing is made structurally rigid, its torsional rigidity allows the housing to maintain its seal as one descends deeper.
Our V5 Dome was developed for specifically for the GoPro, with better optics and more scratch resistance, it is a major step up for us.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camzilla users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.