- Includes ND64, ND128, ND256 filters
- Large-stop ND filters for long exposure photography
- Outstanding color neutrality
- Enables longer shutter speeds for a creative motion blur effect
- Cinema Series Glass element with 8 layers of optical coatings per side
- Lifetime warranty
The Cinema Series Exposure Collection includes heavy-stop neutral density filters for reducing camera shutter speed in broad daylight, making cinematic long exposures possible with your Phantom 4 Pro/Advanced. Includes ND64 (6-stop), ND128 (7-stop) and ND256 (8-stop) filters designed to be installed without the need for a counterweight, and will not interfere with DJI’s gimbal calibration process. Made for aerial landscape photography, Cinema Series Exposure filters provide outstanding color neutrality with zero color casting, enabling pilots to shoot at slower shutter speeds for long exposure photography with beautifully saturated and blended colors, or create smooth motion blur on ocean waves, waterfalls or other moving subjects in a scene. 8 layers of optical coatings on each side of every lens reduce ghosting, flaring and other artifacts, ensuring razor sharp stills that can be used in both independent or commercial projects alike.
When To Use